The Ffolkes is a recently refurbished, 300 year old coaching-inn complete with 24 en-suite bedrooms, 200 seater capacity restaurant and has its own unique function space.
We look to our kitchen team to help shape the product and experience for our Ffolkes customers therefore we look for good communicators and innovators to join our team.
The CDP role will require approx. 48 hours per week, across 4 days, 3 days off.
- Help coordinate the day-to-day running of the kitchen alongside the head chef including stock management, staffing and ensuring we are set for each day
- Support the head chef in achieving a GP of 70%
- Innovate the monthly menu change using influence from seasonal, local ingredients
- Build a strong rapport between kitchen and front of house team discussing upcoming events, large bookings and keeping communication flowing for day-to-day service
Suitable candidates should have....
- Worked at a CDP role or higher within a similar sized kitchen
- A passion for learning and developing yourself within a driven working environment
- Ability to work solo during quieter periods and as part of a bigger team during peak trading
- Ambition to develop within our busy little business
- Previous experience in stock control, menu changes and a passion for local seasonal ingredients
The role of CDP will also be entitled to a 20% off Norfolk Passport card.