• Roles; Full/Part-time Chef
• Salary; competitive
• Hours; Wed 10am-10PM, Friday 1PM-10PM and Sat 10AM – 10PM
33 hours over 3 days a week available or we can be flexible and provide more or less depending on what you are looking for.
Day to day you will be representing the Oishii Street Kitchen brand or associated street food brand by delivering our fast-paced, high-quality food. The role revolves mainly around the weekend and one weekday allowing you to have Sundays and several mid-week days off.
• Passion for preparing and delivering food of a high standard and in a fast-paced environment
• Treating everyone with a smile and ensuring customers always walk away happy
• Being knowledgeable and confident about all Oishii products, you’ll be able to explain what goes into each of our carefully crafted dishes
• Working with your team to maintain health & safety standards and cleanliness across the site.
• Also, very importantly, having fun at work. Learning, developing skills and meeting some great people.
A positive attitude to life with a passion for great food, a desire to learn and pride in representing our brand.
It’s important you enjoy working with other people, as collaboration and teamwork are key to our workflow.
Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
• A glass half full approach to things and a vibrant personality
• An inner desire to deliver excellence
• Good communication skills. You will be working in a small knit group, so constant and consistent communication will be required
• Confidence in dealing with people
• Ability to work well in a team
• A hard-working attitude and ability to multitask
We are four friends who are hugely passionate about delivering our favourite foods with a twist of Asian inspired flavour. We believe in a good work/life balance and in growing both on a personal level as well as a professional one. We have gone from strength to strength in our Norwich branch and are looking forward to welcoming some new members to the Oishii family at our permanent residency at Ffolkes pub, Hillington.
If you have any more questions or want to apply please do contact us at email@example.com