- The Ffolkes is a 300-year-old coaching inn. Refurbished in 2017, the business is the youngest member of our family. The Ffolkes has 25 unique bedrooms, (including the latest addition, The Hayloft!) The Stables wedding facility and a unique feast self-service food model. The Ffolkes being the new kid on the block, it has bags of potential and is evolving every day.
- Our family is made up of a number of individual brands. We work in a range of sectors; hospitality, online & property development. Our purpose and values apply to all our businesses. The Ffolkes is part of our hospitality cluster.
- We communicate and market ourselves via the Norfolk Passport. Card Holders receive 10% off everything we do and we simply tell them about everything we get up to. This very important group of people also provide us with honest internal feedback, it doesn’t matter if it is good or bad we want to know about it; we just prefer it to be good!
About the team/product:
- Join your manager & your team on a thumbs up mission to create the best possible customer journey. Inspiring each other, you will take ownership of your individual role, delivering incredible service with passion and drive.
- You’ll be joining an incredibly talented team that genuinely cares about this business and our purpose. Most have pretty good banter too! Approach your work in the same manner. The goal is to be missed every time you are not there!
- Our teams are curious and open-minded. We try new things and change norms. Get on board and enjoy the crazy ride!
- We make incredibly delicious, fresh high-quality food daily. Get familiar with all the products and don’t be afraid to throw your ideas in the ring or point it out when it’s not quite right.
- We are not your run of the mill restaurant/hotel. Our space is comfortable, generous and exciting. We hope you will take pride in it and care for it.
Why and how we do what we do
The plan is to stick around for the long term and to constantly be at the top of our game, therefore we need a clear reason to exist. Our purpose is to earn TRUST from everybody who connects with our environment; each other, our paying customer, suppliers, the community etc. Joining us means you have a responsibility to understand why we do things and we have a duty to help you believe in our purpose and our values. Your aim is to approach every day with these awesome attitudes to achieve endless thumbs-up moments. Click here to learn a little more.
Ultimately, If you are a kick-ass character with a top-notch approach to life you are well on your way to becoming a good fit for our team.